Care Types and Services
Meadow View Assisted Living and Memory Care is more than the local assisted living facility. We are family, and we warmly welcome you to experience the good people who live and work here, and their loyalty and dedication to the greater good. Our team has a 'Resident First' Mentality. We believe every decision we make must be answered with "This is the best thing for my residents." You will notice that this is more than a job for our care staff, we are more than a team. We are family and this is home.
Care and Services include:
- Encouragement and assistance with all activities of daily living
- Meal and activity reminders
- Personal laundry
- Routine housekeeping
- Scheduled transportation for medical appointments / outings
- Individualized activity programming
- Emergency assistance
- Staff available 24-hours each day
- Private and companion apartments
- Restaurant style dining
- Snack station, juice and coffee bar
- Exercise room
- Beautiful grounds and walking path
In addition to the community's general services, amenities, and conveniences, residents are surrounded with an abundance of specialized services which are tailored to fit each individual's needs. Each resident will receive a personal plan of care that is based upon a comprehensive nursing assessment.
Contact us today to ask for more information.